1. With an attractive gold colour, brass makes an affordable alternative to gold.
2. It is a durable material that's non-corrosive, which makes it an ideal choice for jewellery that you want to wear every day and keep for decades to come.
3. Raw brass jewellery can be polished to restore its golden lustre.
4. Or allow to age naturally for a vintage finish. Raw unlacquered brass naturally forms a green patina over a long period when exposed to carbon and sulfur dioxides in the air which gives it an aged look that many people find appealing. To restore its golden sheen, all it needs is a little polishing from time to time.
5. The beauty of brass jewellery does not fade with the passage of time.
6. It's bacteriostatic.